Saturday, June 2, 2012

Ho'oponopono mantra

In recent days I have come to learn of a very powerful and beautiful mantra that was the product of tribal Hawaii.


(the picture came from this site. If you are interested, a quick visit to the site will tell you more about the mantra.)

I was skeptical at first, but weeks later I tried it on a set of 6 eggs I bought from the supermarket. I spoke the words given above 6 times, with a sincere heart, while holding onto the pack of eggs with both hands, still sitting comfortable in its plastic crate.  The effect was amazing!  The moment I picked up one of the eggs in my left hand, I felt it vibrating very very strongly, like as if I was holding a shard of crystal.  I was floored, and surprised, at the same time.  Who knew those few words could have such a powerful effect.  Which is one of the reasons I am sharing the information.  This means that anyone could use the same method to empower/bless the food that you eat.

Encouraged by the results, I tried it on my body lying on the bed, just before I was going to sleep.  I thought about my body and how much wear and tear it had gone through, all those aches and pains I am feeling from the parts of my body; and thought that I really needed to give thanks to my body for supporting me through thick and thin all these years.  This time, with a calm mind and sincere heart, I said those words 6 times.  Again, the feeling that followed after that felt like a reply from my body that "we have heard your thanks and accepted it, and we will support you til the end of your days."  I felt this tingly sensation echoing throughout my body.  The tingling was especially strong in those areas which had a problem. This tingling sensation felt similar to same feeling I had when I first started meditating (breathing in the prana, or cosmic energy. It has been said that our bodies ache because the flow of prana in that part of the body has been blocked. Meditation clears it up gradually, hence the tingling, which is similar to the feeling of getting pins and needles in your leg when it has remained in a restrictive position for too long).

No comments: