Friday, June 8, 2012

Dreaming of the new world.....





"When dreaming of new earth let go of all your preconceived ideas. If you want to dream of instant manifestation, do it! If you envision yourself flying, do it! If you see yourself walking through walls, do it! If you see spaceships from everywhere visiting earth or you leaving here to go visit those places – do it! If you see yourself with avatar abilities for you and each person on new earth do it! Dream your wildest dream!" -- Bill Ballard









 What would you do if you were given the opportunity to be part of remaking the world that we live in?  How would you want the world to be like?  How would you want to be like?  Would you still want to be limited by all the scarcity that you see all around us today?


My dream of the new world :-

For the world :
   May peace prevail throughout the lands
   Let safety and security dominate all who live on Earth, no longer would anyone 
     need to fear for their safety or security anymore.
   May everyone regard all others (humans and otherwise) regard all with respect
     reverence, love, compassion, trust and kindness.
   May there be no more scarcity of resources but abundance for all.  No longer will
     there be a need for any competition for resources, or survival of the fittest.  There
     will always be enough for everyone.
   Let greed and selfishness be a thing of the past.
   Let also the need for domination over others dissipate and disappear like smoke 
     in an open field, forever.
   May everyone also forever smell fresh no matter what physical condition they may
     be in.

For myself, I wish :
   I will have the capacity to give love and compassion like the Buddha, or GOD.
   To have a healthy body that will have an above average aesthetic appeal
   To have a healthy body that will be  free from all sickness and ailment
   To have the ability to fly and teleport over long distances (even interstellar). I
      will have no problems traveling through space without any form of protection.
   I will have the ability to move things with my thought (lift very heavy weight even)
   May I have the ability to manifest anything physical (the object may have properties
      beyond just physical properties) with a mere thought, at will.
   Although I will still have a mouth to speak, but I will be able to communicate with
      anyone telepathically with anyone at will, and over any distance and time.
   To never have the need to eat or drink for nutritional intake to stay alive.
   To never have the need to breathe air to stay alive.
   In order to stay alive, all I need is to breathe in the prana/cosmic energy that 
     surrounds  us, and even then I would not need a constant feed; just as and 
     when as needed. Prana/cosmic energy shall be my sustenance (although I will
     still have a nose for olfactory purposes).
   May I also never have the need to defecate, perspire, nor shower to keep clean 
     anymore.  All forms of dirt and filth will just fall off me like how water falls off 
     a duck's back.  Sweat have no more use on me anymore because I would not 
     heat up during rigorous activities.  Defecation will serve no purpose anymore 
     because I would breathe out any waste as harmless air/gas (assuming there is
     still a need for waste output, otherwise no more waste output will be most preferable).
   May I not be affected by heat and cold anymore.  I may still feel temperature
     differences but it will no longer affect me like it affects me in this present 
     3D form.
   Also, to have a body free of anymore lower vibrations accumulated from all
     previous experiences.


There, I have finally put my dream of the future into words.  What would your dreams be?

No comments: